Photos: Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite – Meet and Greet the Characters
One of the great draws of everything Disneyland The After Dark event is an opportunity to rub shoulders with common and rare characters, and star wars Nite is no different. Tonight, Disneyland guests will be able to see and take pictures with Jedi, Sith, creatures, droids and more.
This post will continue to be updated with live photos as they arrive.
Captain Rex of Star Wars: The Clone Wars – on Main Street USA outside the fire station
The Seventh Sister of star wars Rebels – on Main Street USA near the Opera
Jawas – near “the world is small”
The Tusken Adventurers – close to “it’s a small world”
Ahsoka Tano (maybe) – near Matterhorn Bobsleds
- It’s the photoshoot where Ahsoka Tano is supposed to meet guests, but for two hours after the event started, she has yet to show up. And the Cast Members don’t seem to know if she ever will.
R2D2 – at the Royal Theater of Fantasy Faire
- R2 exchanged with C-3PO at this location.
Ewoks – in Critter Country
Figrin D’an and modal nodes – on the rivers of America
- Better known as the Cantina Band, they performed aboard one of the Rafts to Tom Sawyer Islandwith a lot of problems.
Darth Vader and Stormtroopers – Tomorrowland terrace
Emperor Palpatine and the Royal Guard – Tomorrowland Terrace
- As an unexpected surprise, the Emperor himself stopped to *force* some guests to take a photo with his royal guard nearby.
Captain Phasma and Stormtroopers – Tomorrowland
- As part of the First Order march, Captain Phasma and a battalion of First Order stormtroopers pass through Tomorrowland.
BB-8 – behind Droid Depot